czwartek, 9 maja 2013

Mother's Day & Mojo Monday

W Nowej Zelandii Dzień Matki jest obchodzony w drugą niedzielę maja. Z tej okazji zrobiłam kartkę dla mojej drugiej mamy, która uwielbia żółty. Mam nadzieję, że kartka się spodoba :) Skorzystałam z bardzo sympatycznej mapki Mojo Monday. Karkę zgłaszam też do The Paper Players

In New Zealand Mother's Day is celebrated on second Sunday of May. That's also the reason I made this card. My second mum loves yellow and I hope she will like the card :) I used Mojo Monday  sketch and I'm entering the card to The Paper Players' challenge




6 komentarze:

  1. Piękna, uwielbiam słoneczniki!!!!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Marta you are a cheerful girl with this cheerful yellow card! I love the colours they are so bright and happy and the patterns all work well together. Vx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Bardzo słoneczna i radosna; na pewno się spodobała :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. What a bright and cheery card, Marta! I love the mix of patterns and the layout. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. What beautiful color selections - not typical for a Mother's Day card, but they work wonderfully here. The patterns all work together well, too. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players this week.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Marta, this is beautiful! I just love the mix of patterns and the cheerful color combo you used. The dimension from the popped up layers is wonderful, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za wizytę i życzę miłego dnia!

Pages - Menu